The Connection Runners

What a Day

As I mentioned, today was my first day of internal medicine. I just got home a few minutes ago, and still have some "homework" to do for tomorrow- so I'll be brief.

Today was rough.

But it was the first day, and I'm hoping to get the hang of things so I'm not there til 930 every night.

No time for a workout, and I'm just eating dinner now.

Goals:
Plan better for lunch and dinner (I had a great lunch packed, but didn't realize how late I'd be there today so no dinner til now!)
Consider morning exercise
Keep as healthy as I can (mentally included!)

Today's happy thing(s): My lovely friend Abby brought me a baggie full of goodies, including Japanese pocky (whole wheat crackers coated w/ yogurt) in pumpkin flavor. And hubby had whole wheat pasta ready for me when I got home.

Send some happy thoughts my way!