The Connection Runners

Sequins and Learning How To Fly

Last week we attended Charles' work Christmas party. It was a nightime/cocktail type thing and while it wasn't an especially formal even I used it as an excuse to dress up.

Unfortunately my night blind dear husband wrecked his car on the way to pick me up, so we were super late and a bit cranky for the party. Instead of being a fun night, we just ended up making a quick appearance. Waste of a good pair of shoes :(

Camping:

This weekend the whole family (including my grandparents) went camping. It was FREEZING most of the time, but we still managed to have fun. The kiddos spent a lot of time on their bikes, and I got in a bit of running... in the form of sprinting after them. :)

Too cold to kayak in the water

Dash learned how to fly

Very proud of himself:

We had a GREAT time. What did you do this weekend?

Don't forget to enter to win a signed copy of "Run to Overcome" HERE.