The Connection Runners

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Happy Friday! I hope many of you are enjoying a long 4-day (or maybe 3-day) weekend like Kevin and I are. We have big plans today to get LBA's registry started.

Registering for baby is going to be as awesome as registering for my wedding was. Put one of those scanner guns in my hands and I turn into a ball of crazy (as if I weren't already).

Side note: I have to say that loved reading your comments on yesterday's August in Review post. Seeing everyone's accomplishments and future goals is totally inspiring!

Instead of sharing self-deprecating humor or Friday Favorites today, I'm going to jock off of Tara (yep, just brought back the word "jock" from 1993) and do a little 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Post.

Five Words to Describe Myself

1. Sarcastic
2. Organized
3. Introverted
4. Snuggly
5. Needy
Four Favorite Foods

1. Cold, crisp seasonal fresh fruit
2. Pepperoni pizza
3. Warm, doughy bread
4. Crispy kettle-style chips

Three Things I'm Proud of Accomplishing

1. Running two full marathons
2. Being a high-school English teacher
3. Being married to this guy

Two Favorite Workouts

1. Running
2. Running more? (I need to cross-train, eek!)

One Thing to Expect from My Blog

1. I'm just an average runner looking to improve my life, health, and PRs with every stride. These are my road-tested tales of running, pregnancy, teaching, and living occasionally told with a side of snark. Laughter's optional.

(P.S. sorry, that was way more than 1 thing)
(P.P.S. that cool thumbs up is courtesy of the Crim Race!)

Question of the Day: What's one thing you would want your readers to know about you and your blog?