The Connection Runners

#27 Marathons

I got out for a short run up around Anemone trails with some friends after work/school. It felt good to stretch the legs and shake out the soreness. It is also the first time I've been up there since the fire. It's still closed because of the fire, but it was cool to see all the fire retardant that is still up there (I assume that's why it's closed). I'm expecting to feel close to 100% tomorrow. I've noticed that the more often I race, the easier it is to recover. I guess that's a good sign.

I also ran across this website called Stuff White People Like. It's hilarious. #27 is Marathons. I'll leave you with this choice quote:

If you find yourself in a situation where a white person is talking about a marathon, you must be impressed or you will lose favor with them immediately. Running for a certain length of time on a specific day is a very important thing to a white person and should not be demeaned.