The Connection Runners

Craves and Faves

Things I'm loving right now:

1. Trader Joe's Low Sodium Tomato Soup

I mix this baby with steamed broccoli, black beans, nutritional yeast, sunflower seeds, whole foods guacamole, and lot's o' tortilla chips (Mojo's green chile and FSTG's Lime chips) for a perfect cold-weather dinner.

2. Jillian Michaels.

Ok, I love her all the time. But this week I've been somewhat sidelined by the weather. Hubby said he didn't want me to drive tonight to Zumba (sadface) as it's a ridiculous snowstorm out there, so I did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism- oldie but a goodie! I highly recommend Jillian's videos- I can't say I've ever had a bad Jillian workout. She whipped me into shape the first 2 years of med school when I didn't have a gym membership.

3. Nutella.

I put them on my graham cracker cookies

In my strawberry nutella muffins

This one's a no-brainer. What's not to love?

4.Dates. I avoided these little cockroach-like fruits for years-- and now I can't get enough of these vitamin packed babies!

My homemade larabar balls

Date love in the air

Overbaked (but delicious!) date bars

5. Chai Tea.


Spiced w/ soymilk and a splash of cinnamon and vanilla agave- delicious!

What are you loving this week?