The Connection Runners

Nice Little Sunday

Today I took into account a few of my resolutions and did something fun with my husband (and took pictures)...

We went ice skating! It was his first time, and probably my first time since I was a teenager.

No we didn't visit a castle- although PPG Place in downtown Pittsburgh sure looks like one!

Complete with a skating rink (and Christmas tree- which was still beautiful, albeit a week too late).

We laced snapped up our skates (my feet are on the left, thank you) and teetered towards the ice.

The calm before the storm.

To be honest, ice skating did not come naturally to me. My husband picked it up super fast and was flying around the ice before I knew it. We had a ton of fun though, and neither of us fell once!

Where's Waldo?

After skating we were off to cross some items off our to do list.

First: A trip to Barnes & Noble to get a start on a few more of my goals for the year:

1. Working on my Spanish. I am half Colombian and have been pretty good at speaking in the past, but not fluent. I want to change that. Hubs got Beginner Spanish- so excited for him to learn!
2. Intuitive Eating. I've heard a lot about this book and I plan to read it cover to cover, as I feel it might help me a lot.

We also went to Target and Trader Joes. I'll share some cool finds tomorrow.

It was a productive day- but one thing I wanted to squeeze in was a run! It was late, it was cold, but I put on my fleece vest, my underarmour running gloves, and my fleece headband and ran out the door. Logged 5 miles on my new Daily Mile Widget.

Off to finish a few more things before bed. Have a great night!