The Connection Runners

Humor Me

Oh internal medicine.

Tomorrow is my last day at my current hospital, then I switch next Monday. It's definitely been a really challenging month- my brain is twisted like a pretzel most days. I'm learning though, which is always good!

Today's workout was 4 miles, 34:30, a really craptastic run. Not for the time, I planned to jog, but I stopped after every mile to stretch my legs--to no avail. So. Tight.

For some reason I have terrible runs on the Precor treadmills at the gym- they have less cushion and really kill my joints.

Boo. On the plus side, I (re) watched the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie meets Aidan for the first time while running on the dreadmill---girls you know which one I'm talking about. WHY did she pick Big??

I still have a huge crush on John Corbett and am not ashamed to admit I'm the only person who loved Sex and the City 2 for the brief time he popped up.

Anyway, watching Across the Universe with hubby and baking treats for my team.

See ya later!