The Connection Runners

Hood to Coast Movie Tickets, Races and Free Stuff

RACE:

Tomorrow is my first race since Rock N Roll San Antonio. My dads BFF, Adam/The Boring Runner,is hosting a virtual 5K. I am happy to say that I really feel like I may be able to actually win the Austin division. (... unless... there is another austin runner signed up that I don't know about... .)

PARTY

My dear friend (for real friend *waves* "hi! I'll see you tomorrow) MizFit has teamed up with Arctic Ease to throw a Twitter party. You are all invited! RSVP and find out all the fun details HERE. *by "details" I mean "HELLO free stuff!"*

EPIC

Next Tuesday, 1/11/11, you will find my big (ok, medium sized) booty planted in a theatre seat somewhere in Austin watching Hood to Coast.

I'm sure you've heard all the hype, but on the off chance you've been living under a rock I will fill you in.

"Hood to Coast is an inspiring new documentary that follows four teams with various levels of athletic ability on their epic journey to conquer the world’s largest relay race. Some run to test their personal limits, some to overcome personal obstacles, and others leap in blindly looking for a way to shake up a complacent life. As we follow these four teams, we realize that winning isn’t everything in a film that takes a celebratory look at personal motivation and attempting the extraordinary.is a the worlds largest relay race."

Directly following the documentary, hear from a distinguished group of expert runners, Olympians, and running world giants as they discuss their experience of participating in the Hood to Coast relay and its unique place in the history of American running. Plus LIVE red carpet interviews, reactions and more

You can find out more about the one night only event HERE. Purchase your tickets at FathomEvents.com

AUSTIN AREA READERS:

I have TWO tickets to the Pflugerville Tinseltown showing. Since we are short on time, this is a super simple giveaway. First one that emails me, and can meet me in North Austin to pick them up can have them! enduranceisntonlyphysical@gmail.com

I am SO excited about this event, and will have a full review of it next week!

Who else is running the FYTO 5k?

Are YOU going to see "Hood to Coast"?