The Connection Runners

Elderly Woman (Standing Naked) Behind The Counter In A Small Town (Gym Locker Room)

It's the longest title in the Pearl Jam On the Road Again catalogue collection of posts.

It's also the very first thing I saw this morning upon entering the women's locker room at the Rec. Now I remember why I try to avoid the locker room at all costs.

However, I have to give some props to the old ladies who seemingly have no qualms about flaunting their boobs and bums, among other things, in the confines of a public space. When I'm 85, I hope to still be at least coherent, and, if I'm lucky still standing on my own. These women can not only do both of those things while baring their bodacious wrinkly bodies, but still somehow find it within themselves to make to the gym for a few laps in the pool or around the track.

How's that for some Saturday motivation?