The Connection Runners

Time to rough it

I'm heading out to the wilderness for a few days. It's camping time people. Yep, I will be "roughing" it. Just me and the great outdoors, sleeping under the stars and cooking over fire.

Ok, that's not entirely true. My family IS going camping,but I use that word loosely. There will be no sleeping bags or tents involved. Instead we will be comfily ensconced in my parents RV. We won't be cooking by fire since the RV has a full kitchen, but we do plan on putting a campfire to use for dessert. Hello S'mores :)

The "roughest" thing I should have to endure is the probable lack of WiFi. Yes my dear friends, I have to drag myself away from you for the weekend.

I'm looking forward to getting in some running and hiking this weekend. (Gotta earn those S'mores) What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone have any fun camping stories?