The Connection Runners

Tonight I need to run away

I skipped Wednesdays speed work, shocking I know. Actually, missing one run is not a super huge deal, except for the fact that I've gone from a couple weeks that involved a "3 in 24hrs" to now down to 3 in 7 days.The doctor who I sold my soul to miraculously healed my IT band said I'm only allowed to run 3 days a week and cross train two.

So missing one out of three is like what, a third of my training for the week? (see how I broke that down for those of you who weren't math majors) <--I love that implies I WAS a math major when in fact, thats about as far from the truth as possible. BUT if you need any um 'work that is social', then I'm your girl. (thats a joke, please get it)

Being the good little girl that I am,I readily admitted to my coach that I skipped it and begged to be punished. Fortunately for me, he is a giant (plumbers crack)teddy bear,and he didn't even give me a hard time. Unfortunately for him, I'm not that nice... you did click that teddy bear link, right?

Anyway, I told him when faced with the decision of a run or staying with Dash who wasn't feeling super great, I of course picked the kid. I ran yesterday instead and explained to him that while wednesday I needed to stay, last night I needed to run away. The speedwork session was EXCELLENT and I attribute it to super fresh legs. :)

On to the juicy stuff. Last year week my Nuun-mate,Commando,tagged me to play the Q&A game. At this point its going around like the herps so I have no clue who to credit with coming up with it, but I'm jumping in.

Now is your chance to ask those burning (ha!) questions. I'll start you off:

Q: Who do you think leaves the best comments?
A: The Big Enchilada,or B.E. as I call him, is my current favorite commenter for the sweetness he left on the last post.

Now... ..your turn. Ask away my friends.