The Connection Runners

Show Some Leg

Thunder thighs, gorgeous gams, stems, pipes. No matter what you call them, legs are a body part that divide many men and women alike. I've certainly cursed my short, muscular legs multiple times in my life, but this weekend they were a source of pride--they carried me 20 miles! (10.5 Saturday, 9.5 Sunday). I was so happy the weather behaved and I even got a little sunburned er, sunkissed today on my run. I know the gloriousness isn't exactly here to stay, but I certainly took advantage of the free weekend pass Mother Nature gave me :-). Besides running, I fit in a few nice meals, some prime TV watching, the FIRST BBQ of the year, and fro-yo w/ the hubs.

Friday night's outfit. Dress- racerback stripe dress from Francesca's, Belt from NY&Co, Jacket from the padre- from Spain. Background courtesy of our junk shelf :-P.

Hubs rockin' the Express . I have no idea who introduced him to that store...

Today I started off w/ a blazer, dress, and boots

Blazer from Target, dress from Francesca's, Boots from Blowfish Shoes

Quickly overheated and the blazer was toast

Pale skin SOO excited to see the sunshine :-)

Then it was time for a run and spring cleaning. Now about to watch the DVR'd premiere of Khloe + Lamar and hit the sack. Stay tuned for the Chocomize winner tomorrow ;-).

Why do you like your legs?