The Connection Runners

She Bangs

As much as I love having bangs, they can be a real pain in the you-know-what when it comes to exercising.
My standard strategy is to pin them back with bobby pins, but somehow strays seem to make their way into my face (and pretty much drive me insane). A week or so ago I decided to look for a solution, and seemingly hit the jackpot of runner's headbands- Bic Bands.

BIC's website boasts that their headbands (which come in a variety of thicknesses and colors) will not slip during exercise. That sounded pretty good to me (especially with the new haircut and hairs flying everywhere) so I ordered a few to try em out.

The bands arrived very promptly, with a signed note from Sandy saying she hoped I like them! The company started as a fundraiser for the owner's first half marathon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and now donates $$ from their bands to a different charity each month. Pretty cool!

I ordered 2 BIC bands, this orange guy w/ flowers (thin)-

And this tan, giraffe print one (skinny)-

So far I've worn the orange one twice, once on a run and once to Zumba tonight. The verdict?

It Does. Not. Move.

Final summary? BIC bands are cute, affordable, and stay put during tough workouts- perfect for runners and elliptical lovers alike.

What's your favorite way to keep your hair out of your face? Have you tried BIC bands?