The Connection Runners

Fast and Furious X3

Look

I promise promise promise I will post something soon about all the COOL THINGS I have coming up.

And maybe the project I have in the works with THIS GUY.

I'll probably be talking about an UPCOMING RACE or TWO or who knows, maybe THREE.

Yes, yes. I will get to all of that, whatever that was. :)

But today I am pressed for time (Easter and traveling and laying by the pool and all)... .so, I'm throwing free stuff in your direction, fast and furious.

I haven't picked a book winner yet, so go ahead and enter HERE.

And of course there is that other giveaway, but that's only for those of you that like free Mp3 players HERE.

Lastly, have you heard about the new discounted gear site? PlanetGear.com offers crazy good discounts to members. Cool things is, membership is free.

Sign up, leave a comment telling me you've done so, and you'll be entered to win a grey SIGG bottle. I'll pick a winner Friday.

OR, if you don't like free stuff then you're weird tell me what you did this weekend. How does your family celebrate Easter?

Did you run this weekend?