The Connection Runners

Epic

Twas an epic night. Game time decision- I nixed the LRD and rocked an epic long purple one. 25% off and all.

First stop was dinner at Casbah- We went here a few weeks ago for our anniversary

I started with a (very) simple salad. I think it was literally lettuce and lemon juice. To cleanse the palate I assume.

The app was exactly what we got for our anniversary- the chickpea flatbread w/ hummus, tahini, and muhammara.

Then the delicious main course: Orecchiette: grilled chicken, dried cranberries, Capriole goat cheese, sage cream.

Next up was the (affordable) limo- can't beat $6 a person. Thank you, DD Limo.

And then, to the aquarium we went.

I totally pet this stingray. I guess leopard print still is in..

Shoes off time to dance..

My souvenir

There was a FREE photo booth

Great. Night.