The Connection Runners

Three Years

3 years ago tomorrow something big happened.

Something that changed my life.

Or, I guess, someone.

3 years ago tomorrow I met the guy that I would spend the rest of my life with, as cheesy as that sounds.

We met at the campus dive bar. Romantic, I know.

It didn't take long til we were inseparable.

He fell in love with me in my awkward short hair phase.

Graduated with me

Gave me a ring- with the promise to one day marry me

Followed me to Pittsburgh as I embarked on my medical school journey

And as my hair grew- so did our love.
On November 24, 2009, on the top of the Pittsburgh Incline, he proposed.

And on July 16, 2010, we got married in front of our families.

To my best friend, my partner and crime, my husband- I'm so thankful I met you-the past 3 years have been the best of my life.

Here's to many more :-)