The Connection Runners

Sunday "Funday"

A trip to Ikea and Target, Thai delivery, and chocolate chip cookies are my idea of a Sunday Funday.

I am so married.

Today we took a trip to the Swedish Superstore for hubby's mission :

A shelving unit w/ baskets for storing our stuff

We've been seeing an ad for this thing for weeks- and I finally agreed to stop by.
I love looking at room concepts, but we don't have much to work with in our apartment. We did have fun dreaming about a future house though :-)

We picked up some fun stuff, including my favorites:

Cute serving plates. Yea, I have an unhealthy obsession with cute plates and bowls. Sue me.
Please excuse my pink fleece pants.

Hubs picked out mini spoons- portion control?

And worked on some decorations for our new shelving unit

I also found my chalkboard!

We swung by Target (again!) to look for a waffle maker (they were out of the one I wanted last week)

Success!
We had plans to go to fancy dinner but decided at the last minute to watch the Golden Globes and order Thai take out.
I used my new serving tray for my meal: Emerald Tofu (tofu w/spinach and peanut sauce) and a fresh tofu spring roll w/ mint and cucumber

And the other serving tray was obviously reserved for dessert

PB Chocolate chip cookies w/ choco pb swirl chips. Yum.

Back to watching the Globes- go Glee!