The Connection Runners

Home Free (for a Day)

I made it through another week!

Sometimes I really <3 have to thank med school for mandating that students have to get off a full weekend day each week.

A day is probably not going to be enough to recharge my batteries- but it certainly prevents total insanity ;-).

I worked today from 7-5, then hit the gym for a quick 4 miles before the gym closed. ~33 mins. (See a pattern?). Good news? Next weekend is a sort of free weekend before I switch to a different hospital.

Countdown starts 3 weeks ago now!

Tonight, one of my friends from college is in the Burgh for the AFC championship. I went 2 years ago to this game the year the Stillers won the 6 pack.

It. Was. Cold.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Jess tonight! We definitely had our share of... um... shenanigans in college.

Have a great Saturday night!