The Connection Runners

Big Loser

So to be honest, my fall on Tuesday is the most interesting thing that's happened to me this week.

Aside from some interesting medicine patients that HIPPAA and my morals won't let me share.

Think about it. I ain't no Hollaback girl...

The last (and only) time my shoulder hurt this bad was after I QB'd the med school flag football game last year. Let's just say it didn't go so well.

Painful shoulder= not much circuit training going on. By not much I mean none. I got a run in last night but I felt in need of THR and TKR (that's hip and knee replacement, don't I sound so medical. I just googled it) so 4 miles it was.

Today, the weather in Pittsburgh is a big honkin' pile of dookie it's pretty blizzardous in the Burgh, so my booty is not going to be able to make it to the gym.

Now usually if enough factors are keeping me from working out, I'll just make the conscious decision to skip it.
Toooo bad hubby has become a new Biggest Loser fiend and has been watching the first 2 episodes (all 8 frickin hours worth) and is maliciously playing them while I'm trying to not work out.

I love Jillian Michaels (in case I didn't make that clear before ;-) here+ here for example), and I love makeovers and success stories even more.

Wife/Husband/Grandma/Child died and you put on weight? Lost your job and then developed arthritis at the age of 22? Diabetic? Hypertensive? Heart attack? And you lose 100s of lbs in a few months?

What could be more inspirational?

I'm putting on my sneakers as we speak- who needs the right arm anyway?