The Connection Runners

Weekend!

TGIW! Hope everyone had a great first week in December and has great plans for the weekend.

Back tracking to my post on holiday events and planning ahead- I had my first holiday success this Wednesday at the med school's Deans Holiday Party. I ate dinner beforehand- and did not eat a thing at the event (buffet choices included caesar salad, pasta, bread, pita, spinach dip, cheese plate, cookies)- save a few glasses of white wine. So proud :-)

Last night I saw Harry Potter 7 Part 1

I've been a huge Harry fan for years and have been pretty pleased with the movies. This one was no exception- it was darker than the rest for sure, thrilling- and totally left me wanting more. Too bad we'll have to wait another year for the finale. I'm sure it will be amazing!

Before Harry P hubs and I went to a restaurant near the theater- Doublewide Grill. It's one of my favorites because it has meat items and a separate Vegan/Vegetarian menu. I got the "house trailer" salad- greens, corn, tomatoes, advocado, and tofu. Delish :-).

And tonight---(I can barely contain my excitement)---I am going to see my favorite late night talk show host--

Chelsea Handler! She's performing stand-up here in Pittsburgh tonight at the new Consol Energy Center stadium.

Well I'm off to the gym (with hubs! He finally agreed to come with me :o)).

Have a great night!