The Connection Runners

Never Gets Old

I have a test on Wednesday, so I'll keep this brief.

I eat a lot of salads.

To some, this implies 'diet' food.

To me, this implies 'delicious' food.

Here is my newest (spruced up) fave salad, complete with my new faves from Trader Joes (oh that place again).
"It Never Gets Old" Salad

1 cup spinach
1/2 cup romaine
1/2 cup arugula
1/2 cup carrots
4 slivers tomato
1/4 cup blueberries
2 TBSP dried cranberries
sliver cranberry goat cheese (omnomnom)
2 TBSP almond slices
perfectly grilled tofu (in my George Foreman)
squirt strawberry agave nectar
dressing: Cranberry Walnut Gorgonzola (soo good)
Side: Gorgonzola crackers+ Candy Cane Green Tea

Seriously- the new finds from TJs are SO good. The cranberry chevre is so creamy and wonderful, the dressing is sweet and savory, the crackers taste just like gorgonzola w/ a nice "bite," and the green tea is so refreshing. I've been on a cheese kick recently- it's delicious:-).

That's all. Now go eat a salad ;-)

Allie