The Connection Runners

What would YOU ask Meb?

When Sony begged asked me if they could sponsor me for Rock N Roll San Antonio I made a few jokes on this blog about how I would be in the Sony booth at the expo, hanging out with fellow Sony sponsored athlete Meb.

Well, turns out that isn't far from the truth. Saturday morning at the expo I will be interviewing Meb.

I'll type that again just in case you missed it.

I will be interviewing Meb on Saturday.

or maybe

Meb and I will be chatting Saturday.

ummm...

My buddy Meb will be answering all YOUR questions in an Endurance Isn't Only Physical exclusive.

yep, they all sound pretty darn good. :)

Anyway, while I daydream about his speedyness rubbing off on me the day before my marathon I'll need YOU to help me out.

What do YOU want to know?

I'm sure he gets asked the same thing over and over again. I wonder if I can be the only person to ever interview him that doesn't mention NY or the Olympics? :)

I know I'd like a question regarding coming back from an injury (since I'm the injury Queen). And of course he had a new book come out last week. Don't suppose anyone would be interested in a signed copy?

I know meeting a huge, sponsored athlete can be nerve wrecking, but I'll do my best to make him feel comfortable. :)

Fire away people, I need questions.

(fine print: if I use your answers you can get 5 extra entries in one of my giveaways now to the end of the year)