The Connection Runners

Western States...?

Yeah, so I put in my application for HR. I'm already psyched and the drawing isn't for several months.

On a related note, tomorrow is the first day to fill out applications for Western States. I'd rather run HR than WS, but I'd be stoked to do either. That being said, I don't know what I'd do if I got into both. I'm not sure that I'm strong (or foolhardy) enough to attempt both in the same month. but maybe I should put in an application for WS anyway.

Let's assume that I have a 17% chance of getting into WS (in reality it is probably lower). I'd have an abysmally low chance of getting into both...wait...

I just realized I'm sitting around on a Friday night writing a post about future hypothetical situations. I even wondered where my calculator was so that I could figure out what the percent chance of getting into both is as a first time applicant. Lame. I've nerded-it-up enough for tonight. I'm going out.