The Connection Runners

Leadville 100 - 3 days til

I know that it's only Wednesday, but I can hardly contain my excitement. I'm sitting here trying to do work, but having a tough time focusing on what I should be doing.

The run starts in less than 3 days and I'm stoked. I've heard rumors that there is going to be a live feed or at least a twitter stream (#lt100). I don't know if that is true or not, but if it is keep an eye out for me. As with all races, I have a lackluster number, #839, which is what happens when you are unknown and your last name starts with a 'y'. Whatever.

I have many things that I need to post, Spain, training, Leadville, etc. But it's been hard enough trying to keep focused on work.

And lastly, if you haven't yet donated to the Colorado "I Have a Dream" Foundation, please do so. Donate here:
https://www.blacktie-colorado.com/online_sales/nonprofit_donation.cfm?id=143

Make sure to leave a little note saying that it is in response to my urging. Thanks and wish me luck on Saturday.