The Connection Runners

Nothing says romance like mud,beer and sweaty bodies

Several months ago I signed up for Hell Run. I had seen these weak KISS impersonators at the Rock n Roll San Antonio Expo. They told of mud,beer,super hero capes, and a KISS tribute band.

At the time of registration, I was given two options. Either the "Hell Course" which is 3.45 miles with 12 obstacles

or

wait for it

the

SUPER HELL COURSE

which is 6.85 miles and 20 obstacles

oh wait, I meant 20 "KICK ASS" obstacles

I looked over the shorter course, saw the usual mud pits, flames and raging water and thought "could be fun". But then I tried to pull up the "Super Hell" course and all I saw was "map coming soon".

Ahhhh... the lure of the unknown.

You can probably guess which one I signed myself up for. How could I possibly pick the wimpy little Hell Course when faced with the challenge of the SUPER Hell Course.

So, yeah, I went big. Oh, and I signed my husband up for it as well, figuring it would be a good bonding experience.

Afterall, nothing says romance like mud, beer and sweaty bodies.(actually that kind of makes sense)

Here we are, 5 days out from the race and they have FINALLY announced the Super Hell Course. Check it out(click to enlarge):

Pretty sure it's going to kick my butt. In a good way. :)I'm super excited!

Hell Run may be coming to a city near you, check them out HERE.