The Connection Runners

Yep, I'm famous

I was recently interviewed for an article in Canada's "The Globe and Mail" newspaper. The subject was "Runners High" and since I'm both Canadian and a running expert (hehehe... .or neither... ) the reporter obviously got in touch with the right person. :)

I pretty much come off sounding like an addict... .and endorphin addict? Here is the link to Dave McGinns article (click on the title below):

"Chasing the Elusive Runner's High".

In addition to the ("yeah I sound silly but that's how I actually felt") quotes in that article, I believe I also told him...

"I get an endorphin rush EVERY time I run. I always end feeling better than when I started out. That's part of the reason I run."

That being said, I think there is certainly a difference between the normal exercise endorphins and the elusive runners high.

What do you think?

And for you non-runners: What exercise gives you the biggest "high"?