The Connection Runners

It takes A LOT to keep us looking and feeling good

Before I wrap up my Hood to Coast experience, I'd like to take a moment to thank our team sponsors.

Running for Team Nuun was an amazing experience. Nuun went above and beyond in welcoming us, and making sure we had what we needed along the way. They kept us fed, HYDRATED, sheltered, and feeling good but most of all they did everything they could to make us feel like ROCKSTARS. I'm forever grateful for the opportunity to represent a brand I love, and a product I stand behind.

Outside of Nuun, there were tons of great companies that made the weekend go smoothly. Please take a moment to click their links and become familiar with their great products.

Road ID: I've been a fan of their safety products for years. If you're an athlete, you NEED to wear ID on you. The most comfortable way I've found is with a Road ID. Click HERE to see the many ways to wear one. Because we were "Nuun Platuun", Road ID was kind enough to outfit each of our team members with one of their "Fixx IDs" which is a laser engraved dog tag. We had our team name and motto put on it as a way to identify us along the course, as well as have a keepsake for post race.

(also seen below on team mates)

RunningSkirts.com generously outfitted us in their SkirtCamp print skirts. We were super comfy, CUTE and coordinated. RunningSkirts.com is my 'go to' place to shop for cute running wear.

Tommie Copper kept our legs fresh with their great compression gear. In particular, I'm a fan of their ankle sleeve and have pretty much been wearing it non-stop since HTC. It's kept my usually angry tendon a happy camper.

Moving Comfort bras supported our "girls"

2Toms products kept us chafe free.

BuildaSign.com made us SWEET car magnets for our van.

GU kept our peppy despite our lack of sleep.

JambaJuice gave us an easy way to get some fruits and veggies in.

Jack Black skin care products kept us pampered and smelling good (ok, as good as you can smell when you've ran 3x in a day and haven't showered)

All of these companies donated products to help make Nuun Platuun's Hood to Coast weekend a success. Thank you!