The Connection Runners

Funny Foto Friday

I showed a cropped version of this last week, but here it is in all its glory. Awhile back, while shooting the Fittest Couples thing for Austin Fit Magazine, we thought it would be fun to have some "action shots".

I wanted to run and jump over Charles' head. He REFUSED to even let me try, telling me there was no way I would make it over without kicking his head. I reminded him how I had been rockin' the P90X plyometrics, but he wasn't going for it. So HE decided to jump over my head.

Sure, that SOUNDS like it would make a great picture, but it just ended up looking like he was taking a crap on my head, or maybe just gave birth to me or something, whole lot of straining going on there. Not sure why he wasn't able to force a smile while jumping several feet in the air.

Hello! I was able to smile despite the fear of being kicked. :) Clearly he needs work as a model. Take two.

photo credit: Brian Fitzsimmons

There were a few more shots like that, they didn't get any better. After seeing these proofs I sent off a quick email to the magazines art director THANKING him for not including them in the issue.

Happy Friday!