The Connection Runners

I'm Home! (And Famous)

I made it back to Pittsburgh! Thanks to everyone who dropped by from Skinny Runner's Blog, sorry you caught me on a sick/away weekend--but I've returned with a Christmas weekend recap..

In pictures thanks to this guy:

Kodak EasyShare M531. From the Pitbull commercial. I feel like a playa..

Hubs on Christmas day- take 1

His new outfit- I have no decent explanation for the shirt (thanks Dad)

Our first married Christmas and he wears a KISS t-shirt. The horror.

Champagne Diamond necklace from hubs

My gift to Dad (the jersey not the joyous look)

My gift to Mom-Jillian video, oven mitt, apron, flavored agave, pumpkin pie coffee, stevia

My gift to my family- Chocolate Chip Pecan Banana Bread. This was they left me after my sick episode...

Cute dishware from Mom

Phillies hat from Dad- Bro is a big school soccer player in Philly!

Kettlebell from bro- used for exercise Steve!

iPad and lap desk

Juicer! Now I must learn how to juice things...Suggestions?

Biggest Loser certified

The cutest snowman mugs/bowls ever from my MIL. And some tea I picked up to go along:)

Um... tequila?

Eek!

A slightly different form of agave. With a worm inside. Yum.

Adorable ornament from MIL for our first married Christmas

Love bears :-)

So adorable!

My gift to hubs- a mini TV (for video gaming)!

We spent the holiday in Lebanon, PA with my in-laws and then Baltimore, MD with my family. Unforunately, my extended family Christmas was canceled due to the craz-ay blizzard that hit Philly. Big BOO. Minus the sick-on-the-couch-for-24-hours thing I still had a great holiday- but was eager to get home.

Still not feeling 100%, but I powered through my trip back to the 'Burgh with a few helpers:

Breakfast of Champions: Greek Yogurt, leftover banana bread, apple pie, banana nut cheerios, and banana.

I think this stuff might actually be crack. But it's legal, and caffeinated- so It's my vice of choice.

Naked's Green Machine- I wish I had a veggie juice IV but this had to do.

G2. For maximum driving performance. And Electrolytes.

Road snackies

My (almost!) final destination

Picked up some goodies

So happy to be home in my apartment kitchen!

I had a very blessed Christmas and I can't wait to pay everyone back when I'm a doctor ;-)

What was your favorite gift this year?