The Connection Runners

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Healthy swag! For the fitness fanatic or the fun foodie in your life, here are some ideas for Christmas gifts (hint, hint Santa ;-)

1. Nike + Sportband - for the runner/walker in your life. It tracks time,distance, pace, and calories burned during exercise, and comes with a chip for your shoe to track your workout and save your runs. Sweet!

2. Garmin Forerunner 305- Nike+ upgraded. This is the big show of running gear- aka a runner's GPS. For the runner who you love a whole lot (with a price that shows :-P)

3. Exercise DVDs- have a friend/family member who's new to exercise, or maybe bored with the usual routine? Exercise DVDs are the perfect gift or stocking stuffer! Jillian Michaels is coming out with a series of new DVDs that I am so psyched about check them out at Target.

4. Kettlebells- a new(ish) workout tool- hanging dumbells used for ballistic strength training- you can swing them, and they really work full range of motion of your muscles.

5. Customized Goodies: As I've mentioned before here and here, Chocomize and Me and Goji are really cool sites where you can design custom chocolate and cereal, respectively. I customized a me and goji cereal for my mom this mothers day with my picture on it, and gifted my grandmother with chocomize chocolate for her birthday this year.

6. Vitamix- The Mac Daddy of all blenders- this is a health foodie's dream! Make smoothies, soups, juices, cookie dough- you name it- this guy will pulverize your food to your desire.

7. Yoga/Pilates Mat: Check out these cute ones from Gaiam (@Target)- get one for yourself and try out a class together!

Got any other ideas? Hopefully this'll get you started on your christmas list. Let me know if you'd like more ideas, I'm full of them ;-).

Happy Shopping!

Allie