The Connection Runners

My Own Personal Trainer

Times are rough, budgets are tight--who really has the time (or $$) for a personal trainer? If you're serious about getting fit, or are just getting into the exercise game- here's my at home, budget friendly secret--

Welcome to my personal training shelf. Feel like some yoga today? Jillian, Bob, and Tony will work you out. Cardio? Jackie, Jillian, Billy will whip you into shape. Kickboxing? Pilates? Circuits? You get the idea.When I start to get tired of my routine, don't have time to get to the gym, or would really rather stay in my apartment on a dreary day- exercise DVDs are the best way to change it up.
Here is my humble home gym..

Mat, weights, TV, done.

Today the story was a little different--the gym was closed, it was dark, and it's been raining all day. I called on my fave personal trainer-- Jillian

Me pretending to be as tough as Jillian- do you buy it?

I did one of my favorite classic Jillian workouts:

Jump squats, kickboxing, mountain climbers, burpees-- the gang's all here! I hadn't done this one in awhile so it felt great. Definitely one of her top 3 videos.

So what do you say? Why not give at home "personal training" a try? A good number of Jillian Michaels vids are on sale at Target for $9.04!

Get out there and kick (your own) butt!