The Connection Runners

Can I borrow your mask Lady Gaga?

Six days until Rock N Roll San Antonio.

S.I.X days people and my husband and child have had the AUDACITY to get sick. Normally I would be sympathetic, but I can't help worrying over what I KNOW will come next. This is what happens:

-husband and child get sick
-I nurse them back to health
-They feel better and
-WHAM! I get sick

So, this week I will be doing everything possible to avoid my child and husband getting sick.

That may entail sleeping in a different room, making SURE not to share drinks with kiddo, drowning my sorrow in orange juice and wearing a mask.

May as well look fashionable while avoiding germs, yes?

Status Report:

Mind: Feeling good. Despite the lack of running lately, MENTALLY I am feeling very positive.

Body: Knee is definitely improving, I can actually go down stairs without pain ITB feels MUCH looser while foam rolling.

Running: 15 miles on the bike last night. Felt good so I went ahead and ran 3 cautious miles on the treadmill. Knee was very tight,but NO PAIN *insert happy dance*.

Weather: Race day forecast calls for high of 74 low of 52, 40% chance of precipitation.