The Connection Runners

Reasons why I run...

We are packing up our life and moving to Texas. Beyond that, I don't know what my future holds. My husband is transitioning out of the mainstream Army and looking for either a civilian job, or at pursuing other areas of the military. But, he doesn't have either of those right now, so we are basically leaving our life here in Florida and moving on the faith that something will work out.

And it will.

I have no doubt that the next chapter in our life will be wonderful, we will make that happen.

But in the mean time, my future is a question mark. I can't tell you exactly where we will end up, or what we will be doing.

Instead of getting stressed out, I'm trying my best to look at it in a positive light. This is a great opportunity to start over, to reach for new goals.

And while there may be a HUGE question mark looming over us right now I can say one thing for sure:

Come Sunday,

And Tuesday,

And Thursday,

I will slip on my running shoes and head out the door. Running is a constant in my life.

So right now, if anyone asked me WHY I run I would have to tell them:

Running gives me a sense of control, when everything else in my life is up in the air.

Why do YOU run?