The Connection Runners

I'm a big shot

Ok, only my mom thinks I'm a big shot, but that counts for something, right? :)

SPONSOR:

A few weeks back the people over at Sony offered to sponsor me to run Rock N Roll San Antonio Marathon. Of course I said "yes!".

That mean's come expo day you'll fine me and Meb hanging out at the Sony booth signing autographs and posing for pictures. So stop by and say "Hi".

(ok, that last paragraph is totally not going to happen, but a girl can dream)

Sonys new W Series Walkman is the official digital music player of the Rock N Roll series. I will be reviewing that mp3 player as well as their bloggie Video Camera soon.

I'm super excited to be teamed up with Sony and will be talking more about it soon.

Like I mentioned Monday (and will mention every chance I get), we are in week one of marathon training. Just a quick update on whats going on this week:

Monday: Crosstrain: complete. (35min with the kickboard in the pool)

Tuesday: 4 miles: complete (1 min "fast", 3min "easy",repeated for 4miles -modified off schedule)

Wednesday: Crosstrain

Thursday: 2 miles easy, 2 @tempo, 2 easy

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 8 miles

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.

I have tons more to update you on, so hopefully I can pop on tomorrow and share more good news. For now I am off to the pool.

Have a great day!