The Connection Runners

Unplug

For some reason, maybe because Dash turns 4 this weekend, I'm feeling less like blogging and MORE like spending time with him.

Instead of catching up on YOUR life ,and instead of me catching you up on every detail of MY life, I am simply living life.

So far this week we've been camped out under a blanket fort in our living room, putting together ridiculous puzzles as a family, and playing endless games of Don't Break the Ice.

Life is good.

This weekend I'm running See Jane Run Austin half marathon. I'm not going to do a whole post on my goals, because I'm unsure what my goals are. I drove the course sunday, and the hills are OUT OF CONTROL. It will be a tough course to run, but I usually pick hills over flat anyway so I'm not too worried about it. Odds are, I'll wait until the start line to decide if I'm racing it or using it as a training run in prep for Rock N Roll San Antonio. Overall, I just want to have fun on race day and get a good run in.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week, take a little time to unplug and soak up time with your loved ones.