The Connection Runners

Friday Favorites: Back to School

Made it to Friday, and I'm (mostly) alive. I only worked four days this week, but it was tough. Getting back into a routine is hard!

Today was a busy, busy day at school. However, in my few free moments, I stole away to check my e-mail and loved seeing all of the comments coming through on yesterday's why I read your blog post.

Many commenters shared my attitude toward posts and added a few likes of their own, such as:

  • Having something in common with the blogger
  • Learning new things from the post
  • Posts that make the reader reexamine something or put it into a new perspective
  • Well-written content
Seriously, go check out the comments if you haven't already. It's awesome to hear feedback from readers and bloggers!

Now it's time for a few Friday Favorites!

Follow These Folks/Favorite Posts:

  • Why Blogging Could Be Bad For Your Health... Or At Least Your Sanity (Health, Happiness, and Skinny Jeans)

  • Virginia Beach Rock 'N Roll 1/2 Marathon Report (Breath of Sunshine)

Fun From On the Road Again:

  • I waved a huge hello to fall from during the cider mill visit on Monday.
  • Running goals were put to (blog) paper as I threw items into my Running Bucket List.

Fabulous Finds:

  • Tzatziki Sauce - a tangy Greek-yogurt based dip that's good on just about anything. We served up a batch at our gender reveal shindig, and I'm loving it for lunches, too. I make mine using this recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod.
  • Joel Dewberry fabric. My mom and I ordered fabric from this designer for LBA's bedding (that my mom will sew because I'm thread-challenged). The fabric on the left will be used for the blanket, and the one on the right is for the crib skirt.

  • This recipe for a peanut butter cheeseball. You had me at peanut butter and cheese. Yep, they go together, and yep, I bet the thing is so darn delicious that when you first taste it, unicorns, puppies, and baby squirrels will dance in a fit of happiness somewhere in a magical forest.
If it's not that good, well... sorry. I can't be held liable. At least take a look at it:

Last but not least - want to win free stuff? Check out Megan's Relax Reflect giveaway!

So, what are you loving this week?
-Blog Posts?
-Recipes?
-Funny pictures?
-Cute, sassy outfits?
-Unicorns, puppies, and baby squirrels?