The Connection Runners

VIDEO: Nuun Blogger Team Application

I was SUPER excited when I heard Nuun was putting together an all female blogger team for Hood To Coast. You may remember a post earlier this year where I talked about Hood to Coast being on my running bucket list. The opportunity to be running HTC, with fellow bloggers, while chugging some Nuun is too good to pass up. In lieu of a formal application, they asked for something creative.

Dear Nuun, please consider the video below as my formal application. Oh yeah, and please pick me.

Tricia

You can show support by comments here, sharing on your blog,mentioning me on their facebook page, or tweeting:

Help @TriciaRunning make it on the @ministryofnuun HTC team http://tinyurl.com/3pb68va

I would LOVE LOVE to be on the Nuun Blogger Team. Help me convince Nuun that if I'm willing to act a fool around Austin with a googly-eyed Mr.Nuun, then I'm up for the fun and craziness that is Hood to Coast.

Thanks everyone!