The Connection Runners

Memorial

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather in Pittsburgh was OOC- 90 degrees, humid, sunny. I feel like just a few weeks ago I was cursing the 50 degree, rainy weather... and now there's a different reason why I can't run outside. I did manage to fit in one long run on Saturday, ~10-11 miles into downtown Pittsburgh. 4 miles into that run I felt my body's thirst mechanism kick in and I ended up stopping at the med school to drink water from the fountain. Helloooo summer.
Anyway, this weekend was filled with music, food, and friends. Exactly the way I like it.

Oh, and hats. Again.

Hat $10 from Tar-jay

BBQ food- Sour cream + onion pop chips, Annie's cheddar bunnies, Baked Cheddar chips, + black bean burgers, pizza burgers, cheddar jalapeno and cheddar bacon burgers, whole wheat buns, raspberry lemonade

Hubs channeling John Cusack- iPad update

Friday was the concert, Saturday we went to a tapas place for dinner (discount courtesy of Living Social - kind of like Groupon), Sunday we had people over for a cookout, and today the hubs and I went to see Bridesmaids. Bridesmaids was not what I expected at all, but it was a nice surprise as it was a funny gross-out comedy that actually had heart (funny women rock. Melissa McCarthy was drop dead hilarious).

Well, back to studying before early bedtime. Oh Surgery.

Did you see Bridesmaids? What did you think of it?

What was the best thing you ate this Memorial Day Weekend?