The Connection Runners

Chopped

Tomorrow's Friday! One of my last in a loonnnggg time once surgery rolls around so I am living it up. It was a good day for me all around, first I got the haircut I'd been itching for...

Not too short, not too long. Healthy, manageable, and I can cancel the shares I bought in Herbal essences conditioner. Phew.

Second, I had the best run I've had in 2 weeks! 99% pain free (just the standard twangs and twinges in the beginning) 7 miles.

The half marathon is in 26 days and I'm hopeful I can reach my goal of under 2 hours. Cross your fingers!

Otherwise, my parents are coming this weekend for Easter so that'll be super fun. What should I bake?

I did bake some goodies for my last day on my elective tomorrow, these banana cupcakes w/ chocolate ganache --

I can't decide whether the recipe needs tweakage before sharing so stay tuned!

What are you up to this weekend?

Do you spend Easter with your family?