The Connection Runners

Everything you never wanted to know, because I'm tired

We made it back to Texas. I'm super exhausted from the crazy miles. I decided to jump on the ABC bandwagon and let my brain rest.

A~Age: 28... I *think*. :) A few years ago, I met a new friend. The question of age came up, I told her I was 25. Anytime I had to fill out my age on a form I wrote 25. That year for my birthday I was surprised when Charles said something about me turning 27. I quickly reminded him I was only turning 26. We argued back and forth until he made me do the math. I was wrong. I spent a whole year thinking I was 25 when I was actually 26. That birthday sucked because it felt like I aged TWO years. So now, I do mental math when anyone asks my age.

B~ Bed Size: King

C~Chore you hate: Laundry. I don't mind washing clothes, or even folding them, but I hate putting them away.

D~Dogs: None but Dash is begging for a "beard dog". For those of you not familiar with the workings of a 3 year old mind, thats a Schnauzer. Problem is, he wants THIS specific dog. We found this picture on the internet and he wants IT. So... if this dog belongs to you... .

E~Essential Start your Day Item: hugs from Dash and coffee. Lots of coffee.

F~Favorite Color: purple, although strangely enough I rarely (if ever) wear it and I never decorate with it

G~Gold or Silver: This popped into my head when I read that. Anyone else?

H~Height: 5'8"

I~Instruments you play: I play a mean... Sony Walkman :). I took piano lessons as a child, but they didn't stick.

J~Job Title: Mommy

K~Kids: Just the one, and no I'm not planning on having another one anytime soon. Thanks for asking.

L~Live: Live Music Capital of The World

M~Mom’s Name: Sharon

N~Nicknames: Charles has called me Angel since we first met. Pretty sure that was easier than remembering my name. And it stuck..or something like that.

O~Overnight Hospital Stays: Somewhere between a handful and several.

P~Pet Peeve: drives me crazy when people can't figure out what they want on their sandwich at Subway. Come on people, its a SANDWICH not a life altering decision.

Q~Quote from a Movie: "Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it."

R~Right or Left Handed: Right.

S~Siblings: Older sister, younger sister and younger brother. My parents really like each other.

T~Time you wake up: 9:30 sometimes 10am. Dash is the only 3 year old in the world that likes to sleep in. Its ok to be jealous.

U~Underwear: Underwear? Sure, I wear them. Except when I run.

V~Vegetable you Dislike: Peppers and onions. Blech

W~What Makes You Late: Charles

X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Lets see... how many bones in the human body? I'm a bit accident prone.

Y~Yummy Food you Make: Cakeballs... yummmy... wait, I mean... roasted brussel sprouts

Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Mardi, the white alligator, at the West Palm Beach Zoo